July 28, 2006

artstream gallery online shop! It's here...



Our new online gallery shop has been uploaded with lots of goodies from the gallery.Affordable original artwork (starting at $25) jewelry, pottery, sculpture, pillows, cards, flower rings and pins from angie and ... more coming daily for at least a week ... (Davis studio pottery for instance...) this is just a smattering to start!
A huge hug to Claudine Hellmuth for being the first to blog about the shop. Come see her fabulous original sketches and soon her canvases too! Warning! Most all of the items are one of a kind, originals, so it may not be back when you return! We will be adding some other blogging artists work today too so check back at the shop soon...

10 comments:

Funky Finds said...

this is fabulous susan! i wish you luck w/the new shop (not like you need it!)

Pat said...

Great good luck to you, MJ and Rainer! Pat

andrea said...

Very exciting! I had a good look and wanted stuff! :) Congrats and good luck with your newest venture,Susan!

Angela Wales Rockett said...

Congrats on your grand opening! It looks great.

mcaplan said...

Looks great!
I can't wait to blog about it!

Jessica Moreau Berry said...

OH MY! I am love with Art Stream and quickly added it to my faves!

Your blog is an inspiration and I will soon be back!

~Jes

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan,

The shop is an excellent extension of your network.
I admire you, I would not have the time to manage so many blogs and websites beside the "offline work".

Max

Pat said...

Susan, I forgot to say how much I like your new 'about me' photo. Great shot! Pat

LadyLinoleum said...

Wonderful stuff in there Susan! Good for you!

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

clever creative artist smart full energy and giving ideas you! What a fantastic adventure, good luck is certainly yours!