October 06, 2008

Concord Arts Market :: Weekend Fun


megan bogonovich's table, originally uploaded by artstreamstudios.

Saturday brought the Concord Arts Market - conceived and pushed forward by the one and only Katy Brown. She is incredible!
Daughter Chloe made a lot of her jewelry and was juried into the fair. I took her over and Megan, Boyan and a sundry of other lovely vendors enjoyed a brisk October day with plenty of live music and fun as well as good traffic to the fair.
I don't do fairs anymore, but broke the rules twice this fall - once at Squam (of course!) and once now for Chloe. All in all a great day. Big bonus - I met the huge talent - Mimi Kirchner as she also came out for the event. Click here to see a much better photo than what I came up with for the posed shot of the two of us - mimi and me. My flickr has a few more from the event as well. Check it out in the spring of 09. More fun to come.

No comments: