December 08, 2011

A little closer look ... Art Lab for Kids

Exciting mail day here-  a single copy of my upcoming book arrived: Art Lab for Kids. Rainer and I worked about a year on this book and we were so excited to unwrap our copy! There are lots of things in store for the book, including a big bash here at artstream in February - (stay tuned here for details!) There are lots of other great things in the works for next year surrounding this book and we will keep everyone abreast of them at the ALFK book site and our facebook page too. (psssst: go over and like us there!)


A huge thank you to everyone who has already pre-ordered the book (you can do so here) I look forward to sharing it with everyone very soon!

4 comments:

Cally said...

Always super exciting to open up a book you've loved (and sometimes hated in my case) over such a long time. Well done, I'm sure it'll be a big hit.

Geek+Nerd said...

This is very cool news, Susan! Congratulations!

flossy-p said...

YAAAAY!!! Congratulations. It looks brilliant! I have been meaning to thank you for sending me the pic of my spread. I'd love to get a high quality copy of that page if you have one, so I can publicize it for you on my site! :D

susanna said...

Congratulations! Hip hip hurray for YOU!