August 29, 2012

Creative Courage with Stephanie Levy


I am pleased to announce that I have been invited to be part of Stephanie Levy's latest Creative Courage e-course featuring 11 other women who I admire. Great company and a wonderful course designed by Stephanie as "a guide to help you discover your own unique path and give you the practical tools you need to start making your dreams real".  I have known Stephanie for some years now as we have had her art  (and her husband's art too!) in our gallery shows in the past 7 years. 

This session will include Alena Hennessy, Victoria Smith, Lisa Sonora Beam, Alicia Paulson, Christine Mason Miller, Heather Moore, Arounna Khounnoraj, Patricia Zapata, Elenor Mayrhofer, Heather Braun-Dahl, Candy Glendening and myself sharing secrets on publishing books, opening stores/galleries, creating workshops, and building online businesses - and much more!

It's a 6 week course filled with inspiration and I am happy to be part of it. The session runs from 9.24 - 11/2 2012 and you can sign up and learn more about it right here. Thanks to Stephanie for inviting me! I look forward to sharing my experiences  with you all!

1 comment:

Luna Levy said...

Thank you so much Susan for taking part! I'm delighted to have you join us this session :) xo